This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Stimulating Demand for Open Data in UK and beyond – A Deloitte Report on OGD landscape in UK
- How does mobile adoption impact economic growth – Report by Deloitte and Cisco for GSMA Association
- K-Monitor – Watchdog for Public Funds in Hungary
- The more things change, the more they remain the same – Similarities between Social Media led Citizen Engagement and Citizen Engagement in 16th Century Mughal India
- Bringing peace – one SMS at a time!
- Citizen Engagement
- Crisis Management
- eGovernment Strategy
- Feedback Response
- Geo-spatial data
- Internet Censorship
- Mughal India
- OGD Participation
- Open Government Data
- Political Activism
- Social Media
Category Archives: Crowdsourcing
My colleague, Nigel Tan at the University of London recently sent me his dissertation titled “Crowdfunding Critical Success Factor Model: A case study in Singapore“. I find the research very insightful and a good resource to understand the relatively new … Continue reading
How crowd participation varies over time for a successful crowdsourcing implementation – Case of Crisis Management?
The extent of crowd participation in a crowdsourcing implementation is one of the most important determinants of its potential success. It’s widely argued that greater the crowd participation, the more likely the crowdsourcing implementation will be useful. By crowd participation … Continue reading